I'm pretty sure I saw the cutest soccer players EVER this last weekend! Seriously, he is not only cute but real good at running around the field (whether he touches the ball or not). His name is Joel and he is my nephew. Watching four year olds playing football is...priceless.
Joel getting pumped and ready for the big game.
Fighting Irish vs. The Killer Bees

Yeah Killer Bees! When you're 4 years old your coaches are allowed on the field in order to bring some help to the chaos.

The Fighting Irish's smallest fan, my neice, Abbey.

Joel getting to throw the ball in. Seriously...priceless!
2 comments:
Dawn, your blog looks great! I love all the pics! I am sure your girls just love you. And those soccer pics are priceless! I love it! Keep it up!
You have a great eye for pictures- that first one of Joel is super-cute, and Abbey is adorable. It was really fun to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment