Saturday, October 4, 2008

Amy & Dan's Wedding

Whoops! Amy & Dan's wedding was two weeks ago already! Well, enjoy the pics!

It was a beautiful location! A house in Garner Valley, CA


Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Dan Dry!

Yeah I know, I should be a photographer.

The Fam
Me, Emily, Josh, Abbey & Justine

Justine, Kindra and I were in charge of the gift table,
the guest book (aka notes to the couple) and programs.

A little history...Dan & Amy were both RAs at Biola few years ago, which is when they began dating. Well, Dave Turner (above) was their RD, who I worked with my first year and a half as an RD. This year Lauren (Dave's wife) is an RD. Anyways, It was really fun to spend some time with them at the wedding! It was like two of my worlds collided for the weekend.

No comments: