Friday there was a bridesmaid lunch, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. And Saturday was the big day. However, being a bridesmaid didn't allow for taking pics of the wedding. But, believe me it was BEAUTIFUL and Johanna was STUNNING! The wedding was at Cypress Church where Johanna and Josh met and attend church. The Reception was at the Grand Californian. If I can get my hands on pics I will most definitely post them.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Celebrating a friend, a bride, a marriage!
My friend Johanna got married last weekend and I had the priviledge to not only stand beside her at her wedding but also celebrate the commitment she would make! Thursday night we had a bachelorette party for her..."Pajama-arama" as called it. We all dressed up in pjs and enjoyed showering her with gifts, told stories of our friendships with Johanna and of course, laughed a lot! Amanda and I decided that we didn't want to "upstage" the bride with cute pjs so we wore "gramma-style" or "moomoo-esque" pjs and eye masks. Johanna got a good laugh!

Friday there was a bridesmaid lunch, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. And Saturday was the big day. However, being a bridesmaid didn't allow for taking pics of the wedding. But, believe me it was BEAUTIFUL and Johanna was STUNNING! The wedding was at Cypress Church where Johanna and Josh met and attend church. The Reception was at the Grand Californian. If I can get my hands on pics I will most definitely post them.
Friday there was a bridesmaid lunch, rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. And Saturday was the big day. However, being a bridesmaid didn't allow for taking pics of the wedding. But, believe me it was BEAUTIFUL and Johanna was STUNNING! The wedding was at Cypress Church where Johanna and Josh met and attend church. The Reception was at the Grand Californian. If I can get my hands on pics I will most definitely post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment