Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A New Year...A New Team

The school year is officially in full swing. One-on-Ones, Office Hours, RD meetings, connecting with students, learning lots of new names and faces, Dawn's Dessert Nights, Staff meetings (aka Team Time), All-Halls, and more.
The first Dawn's Dessert Night happened last night. This is when I open up my apartment and invite my residents to stop by or come hang out and have dessert...usually cookies. Last night I made about 2 and a half tubs of chocolate chip cookies. It was alot of fun!
And now I need to remind myself that I am a student too and start working on my homework.

With a new school year comes a new team. So, here are a few pics beautiful and fun RAs of Alpha West 2008-2009. Thanks Shannon Leith for taking the pics...you rock!






Heather


Kristin (aka K.O.)


Amy


Joy


Kristen (aka Walker or K.W)


Jennifer


Me

Ummm...totally new to this and have no idea how to make the text go under the picture. Oops!

1 comment:

Josh, Emily, and Kids said...

ok so you have been sucked into the blog vortex....cool. I love the pictures. And I still think I have lived in Alpha longer than you have (for another few months or so anyway.....) Go Alpha!........Em