Monday, December 22, 2008

Its about time...

Or at least that is what some people might say when they read this (uh-huhm...Beth). "Its about freakin time you write something on your blog, Dawn!" And my answer to that is "Yep!" Now that I've gotten that settled I thought I would give you a quick update...and here it goes.

I'm in China! Yep, I arrived here at 5:30am today, December 22nd (1:30pm in CA, December 21st) and it is currently 7:15pm, Dec. 22nd (3:16am, Dec. 22nd)...and I am still awake! I know I just skipped from Halloween (my Candyland entry) to the end of December in China but I was just thinking that it would be a lot to update you all on. Lets just say that I've been busy.

Well...I will try and post some pics throughout my time here! I am going to go get a massage here in a few minutes. Yes!

No comments: