Though I have come to recognize that the new "normal" Christmas is not what it used to be, I'm thankful to have had the chance to celebrate Christmas this year with my siblings. The last time we'd been all together for Christmas was 2007...so, to say the least, I cherished my time with them. After all, "normal" isn't "normal" anymore, so who knows what next year's Christmas will look like.
Here are a few pics of our Christmas day...








We started the morning skyping with my parents.
Then the Christmas stocking & present opening began.
Yep, Justine & I definitely have matching pjs...and they are most definitely footed pjs!
Jared & his girlfriend Doreen.
All the way from Gulu, Uganda!
Joel-e-o-lio
Abbey & her Papa D.

Sisters. Love them!
At my grandparent's house in Hemet for Christmas dinner!
Abbey loving her new scarf, gloves and hat.
She couldn't wait to put them on...much like every other wearable gift she got that day.
1 comment:
LOVE the picture of you, Em, and Justine. It's a keeper!
Post a Comment